ProRelaxin natural antidepressant
ProRelaxin DuoLife helps effectively soothe nerves, facilitates falling asleep and restores emotional balance.
By increasing the production of serotonin and dopamine improves mood and eliminates bad mood. The product in HPMC capsules (suitable for vegans and vegetarians) from chlorophyllin with a delayed release time and the highest absorption of active substances.
ProRelaxin is recommended for nervous tension, because it provides the body with many valuable ingredients that have a soothing effect on the body. ProRelaxin stops pressure of thoughts, gives a greater distance to problems, supports all senses, has a relaxing effect during general agitation and restores and prolongs good sleep.
ProRelaxin DuoLife calms the emotions and ailments during menopause and eliminates tension during the menstrual period. ProRelaxin stimulates normal functioning of the central nervous system and significantly increases the body’s resistance to stress.
The active ingredients in DuoLife ProRelaxin are 5-fold concentrated extracts:
- hop cone, which brings the body to a state of calmness and tranquility and allows for a comfortable sleep; it contains substances with beneficial properties, which alleviate the state of hyperactivity by inhibiting the transmission of stimuli to the brain
- lemon balm leaves, which is known as a natural way to soothe the nerves, has relaxing and calming properties, as well as alleviating anxiety
- lavender flower, which has amazing properties to calm the circulatory system and reduce feelings of irritability
- Saffron flower, which has properties that increase dopamine and serotonin;
- L-tryptophan, which is responsible for correct concentration of serotonin in the nervous system; its appropriate amount guarantees good mood and effective regeneration during sleep.
- Maca root extract, which reduces nervous tension and supports cognitive processes.
- Spirulina, which perfectly regenerates cells of the central nervous system and owes its properties to the content of rich complexes of B group vitamins, including vitamin B12.