DuoLife Clinical Formula Vision Problems ProOptical®, is a new chapter in dietary supplementation and a source of natural compounds with a protective effect on the organ of vision, encapsulated in an innovative, biphasic, extended-release capsule.
The role of this supplement is multifaceted vision support – it benefits both the vision process itself and proper ocular microcirculation. Its secret is antioxidant pro-health carotenoids (lutein, zeaxanthin and astaxanthin) in combination with natural lycopene, rutin and many active compounds of plant origin. It not only supports the process of seeing itself, but also helps protect the retinal photoreceptors from the harmful effects of UV rays. Thanks to its intake, the condition of small blood vessels located in the eye area is also improved.
In the product you will find:
- Organic pachypnea seed oil – pachypnea contains omega-3 α-linolenic acid (ALA), derivatives of which are the main building blocks of cell membranes of retinal cones and rods, which are responsible for night and color vision. The pachynut oil also provides a biological background which increases the absorption of the other active ingredients of the supplement.
- Acerola fruit juice extract – acerola is a rich source of vitamin C (180 ml, or a glass of acerola juice, contains as much vitamin C as 14 liters of orange juice!) Vitamin C is necessary for the synthesis of collagen in the connective tissue (collagen is found in the cornea and vitreous body of the eye), it also has a photoprotective effect (protects the eyes from the harmful effects of UV radiation). In acerola we can also find potassium and phosphorus, which are necessary to maintain proper osmotic pressure of intraocular fluid.
- Micronized lutein and zeaxanthin crystals – extracted from Tagetes erecta, suspended in safflower oil extracted from safflower fruits. The crystalline form significantly favors bioavailability of lutein and zeaxanthin and is absorbed by the body more easily than the lutein from food. After being absorbed into the bloodstream, lutein and zeaxanthin are stored in the lens of the eye and the central part of the retina – the macula. These carotenoids protect the retinal photoreceptors (rods and cones) against the negative effects of UV radiation and help prevent macular degeneration (AMD). In crystalline form, suspended in safflower oil and soybean oil, they are stable and close to their natural environment.
- Saffron stamen extract – Saffron is a traditional medicine known in natural medicine for thousands of years. Science has confirmed that it owes its health-promoting properties to a wealth of glycosides (including crocetin, crocetin and safranal), which benefit eye health and reduce the risk of cataracts and inflammation. The extract favourably influences metabolic processes in eye tissues, supports vision processes, favours prevention of macular degeneration (AMD), which was confirmed in clinical trials.
- Carotenoids extracted from tomato fruits, including microencapsulated natural lycopene – lycopene is a natural carotenoid with strong antioxidant properties. It protects the retinal photoreceptors from the harmful effects of UV radiation and oxidative stress. It improves blood circulation in the eyes and is effective in the prevention of cataracts.
- Organic zinc salts, including organic zinc – Zinc protects the retina and helps maintain good vision. It is also an antioxidant that protects retinal cells from oxidative stress.
- Chinese citronella fruit extract, including schizandrin – Citronella fruit is rich in lignans which have hepato-protective, adaptogenic and antioxidant effects. Citronella also improves visual acuity and has a beneficial effect on adaptation to seeing in the dark.
How the product works:
- Supports proper vision, even after dark and in low light
- Optimizes the function of the macula
- Improves the process of eye accommodation
- Protects the eyes from harmful UV radiation and contributes to reduction of photochemical damage
- Activates processes of cleansing organism from toxins
- Maintains optimum osmotic pressure of body fluids, including intraocular fluid
- Influences on homeostasis of intracellular environment
- Helps with vision problems
Vision problems: The product may be helpful …
- For people who want to support optimal functioning of the organ of vision
- As support in the problem of broken capillaries in the eye and frequent eye congestion
- For people who, for professional reasons, may be at risk of eye problems, such as those working in front of a computer screen
- For taking care of good eye health: e.g. for car drivers
- As support for the health of seniors
- For entrepreneurs