ProCholterol lower cholesterol. It is an indispensable supplement for people suffering from vascular and circulatory problems. It regulates lipid metabolism, and facilitates the breakdown of fat in the body. Product in HPMC capsules (suitable for vegans and vegetarians) with chlorophyllin, with delayed release time and highest bioavailability of active substances.
ProCholterol DuoLife contains:
- Amla fruit extract, which is a fantastic heart strengthener. Amla is a natural antioxidant, and a very rich source of vitamin C in its natural form, has strong antibacterial properties and is an excellent source of chromium, zinc and copper.
- Garlic extract, which is effective in lowering cholesterol and triglyceride levels and keeping them in check. In addition, it has an excellent effect on the cardiovascular system, and prevents the calcification of veins, and because of the high calcium content, garlic also has deacidification properties. It contains carbohydrates, protein, minerals, volatile oils and vitamins C, A, B1, B2 and PP.
- Brahmi leaf extract, which effectively reduces oxidation of fats in the blood, which is one of the main causes of heart disease, and is an extremely rich source of phytosterols, flavonoids and triterpenoid glycosides.
- Gynostemma root extract, which has strong regulatory properties, i.e. it is a potent antioxidant. It regulates blood pressure and cholesterol levels, increases heart efficiency and supports liver function as well as accelerates its regeneration. It contains many amino acids, vitamins and minerals such as selenium, magnesium, zinc, calcium, iron and phosphorus.
- Beta-phytosterol, which is often used to lower cholesterol levels, reduces the risk of heart disease. Beta-fitosterol regulates the intestinal absorption of cholesterol, making it especially recommended for those who follow a diet low in saturated fat.
- Fermented red rice ( including monacolin K), which effectively regulates cholesterol synthesis and its level in plasma, reduces its synthesis in the liver and increases the uptake of LOL molecules, causing a decrease in „bad” cholesterol. Similarly, it affects triglyceride levels, so it is an important part of the diet to help protect the heart and cardiovascular system.
traveler’s chicory root inulin (FOS), amla fruit extract (Phyllanthus emblica) 5:1, yeast fermented red rice extract 30: 1 (3% monacolin K), ProCholterol® proprietary formula derived from prickly pear (Opuntia ficus-indica) leaves, garlic (Allium sativum) extract 10:1, Gynostemma pentaphyllum leaf extract 5:1, plant phytosterols derived from vegetable soybean seed oil extract (Glycine max Merr. ) 25:1, Brahmi (Bacopa monnieri) leaf extract 5:1. Ingredients of the package: organic cellulose derivative (HPMC), gellan gum, chlorophyll and chlorophyllin copper complexes (color). Anti-caking agent: silica.